Get Unlimited job access and our daily jobs newsletter of Tv and Film Jobs In Albuquerque
Welcome to CreativeJobsCentral
Here is the job you're interested in:
Talent Booker/Show Producer
1-3 Junior Level
Wed 26 Jun
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Find your dream jobTo apply to this job, just follow these steps:
1. View Job Description
2. Become a Member of CreativeJobsCentral
3. Apply to this Job
4. Search for More Jobs
CreativeJobsCentral brings you real, exclusive and verified jobs in the creative sector that only match your goals. You can connect with over 2000 jobs.
If you're looking for your dream job, you won't find a better place.
New Mexico Living Local, a morning show locally produced in Albuquerque, NM has an immediate opening for a talent Booker/Show Producer. We are looking for someone with solid producing skills to be able to set-up & coordinate live interviews for our show with great interest. The ideal candidate must be eager to highlight the great things going on in our community that relate to food, fashion & local entertainment.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for contributing story ideas and writing stories assigned by the producer or digital content for the web.
• Assists in writing and production of the morning show or on-line publication. Contribute to the editorial process for the show.
• Execute strategies that engage and grow audiences across all digital devices.
• Work closely with the sales department for client integrated show segments.
• Research production topics using the internet, video archives, and other information sources.
• Calling & booking live interview segments along with greeting show guests.
• Will serve as a backup Producer for the morning show and performs other duties as assigned.
• Must understand brand building directives. Must be able to interact well with video-journalists, anchors, videographers, news managers, production, digital and sales staff.
• Detail oriented.
• Excellent verbal, written, grammar and organizational skills.
• Must possess journalistic integrity and understanding of viewer and client needs and expectations.
• Knowledge of media production, communication and dissemination techniques and methods, including alternative ways to inform and entertain via written, oral, and visual media.
• Ability to meet quality standards for service & evaluate customer satisfaction.
Education/Experience: Bachelors Degree in Communications, TV/film or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience may substitute.
Training/Equipment: Utilize state-of-the-art television technology; MS Outlook, E-mail. Must be familiar with AP, Newspath, & FOX feed systems preferred.
Work Environment/Physical Requirements: The talent booker/show producer must be able to stand, sit, conduct telephone conversations, use electronic mail, write letters and memos, conduct face-to-face discussions with individuals or groups, make decisions without supervision, make decisions that impact the results of co-workers, work in close proximity to others, work indoors in environmentally controlled conditions. High stress environment with deadline pressures.
NOTE: This job description contains the basic requirements for the position and is NOT intended to be a complete list of responsibilities; other duties may be assigned.
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please mention you saw this job on Creative Jobs Central!