Get Unlimited job access and our daily jobs newsletter of Tv and Film Jobs In Albuquerque
Welcome to CreativeJobsCentral
Here is the job you're interested in:
Graphics Artist & Designer
1-3 Junior Level
Thu 29 Aug
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Find your dream jobTo apply to this job, just follow these steps:
1. View Job Description
2. Become a Member of CreativeJobsCentral
3. Apply to this Job
4. Search for More Jobs
CreativeJobsCentral brings you real, exclusive and verified jobs in the creative sector that only match your goals. You can connect with over 2000 jobs.
If you're looking for your dream job, you won't find a better place.
KRQE News (Albuquerque, NM), a #DigitalFirst operation with a focus on delivering local content on a 24/7 basis across all platforms, is seeking a Graphic Artist and Designer to join the digital team in the news department. This individual will produce original, engaging graphic content for publication on our digital platforms.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Must know how to create compelling graphics to be a part of entertaining stories.
• Design stand-alone graphics and graphical elements for digital and social media platforms.
• Take direction from, and interact with, the digital and news staff.
• Develops ideas for images to discuss with digital producers and/or digital/news managers to establish priorities or positions.
• Ensures images are included with every news story with goal of matching appropriate graphics with the content/stories of the day.
• Creates graphics/video briefs to be used on social media to draw attention to on-platform content.
• Ensures that all content meets company standards for journalistic integrity and production quality.
• Maintains presence and engages professionally on social media.
Requirements & Skills:
• Bachelors degree or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
• Proficient in graphic design.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Superior multi-tasker with an understanding of how news is consumed in the digital environment.
• Digitally proficient and self-educating on new applications and tech.
• Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize assignments.
• Must present professional image as a representative of the station at all times.
Work Environment/Mental/Physical Requirements: High stress environment with deadline pressures. Work may be required on weekends and must be flexible to work any shift.
NOTE: This job description contains the basic requirements for the position and is NOT intended to be a complete list of responsibilities; other duties may be assigned.
Apply online at: https://broadcastcareers-nexstar.icims.com
Job Requisition #: 2019-6427
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please mention you saw this job on Creative Jobs Central!