Get Unlimited job access and our daily jobs newsletter of Tv and Film Jobs In Albuquerque
Welcome to CreativeJobsCentral
Here is the job you're interested in:
Commercial Production Graphic Designer
3-5 Mid Level
Thu 27 Jun
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Find your dream jobTo apply to this job, just follow these steps:
1. View Job Description
2. Become a Member of CreativeJobsCentral
3. Apply to this Job
4. Search for More Jobs
CreativeJobsCentral brings you real, exclusive and verified jobs in the creative sector that only match your goals. You can connect with over 2000 jobs.
If you're looking for your dream job, you won't find a better place.
The ****** is looking for a Commercial Production Graphic Designer to create, manage and update multimedia content for broadcast, websites, social media, mobile applications, interactive media and other digital products. Key skills for digital producers include video editing, web design, and communication skills, along with artistic talent, creativity, and an understanding of digital publishing, social media and SEO.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Conceptualize, design and create graphics and animations for sales, promotion and web as assigned.
• Confer with clients to discuss design and animation projects.
• Participate in the development of a project with a focus on efficiency, quality and cost effectiveness.
• Manage assigned projects working within budget and scheduling requirements.
• Participate in the presentation of final layout to client for approval.
• Work with the Design Director and Creative Services Director to develop design solutions.
• Perform additional duties as needed and assigned.
• Experience with 2D and 3D animation.
• Proficient with one or more of the following software programs preferred: Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/After Effects/Premiere, Final Cut Pro, Cinema 4d.
• Knowledge of Clipcentric online media creation software preferred, but not necessary.”
• Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods via visual media.
• Knowledge of design art and techniques.
• Must have strong design skills and able to generate a project from concept to completion or work in concert with others environment.
• Detail-orientated with the ability to multi-task and prioritize under tight deadlines.
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including holidays, evenings and weekends.
• Previous graphics and art production work with background in TV desired.
WORK ENVIRONMENT/MENTAL/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
• Ability to routinely lift, carry and move equipment in excess of 40 lbs.
• High stress office environment with deadline pressures.
• Position will require day-to-day multi-tasking, as well as managing multiple projects simultaneously with frequent change in direction and priority.
• Must be able to work independently or as part of a team.
• Occasional weekends, evenings, and holiday shifts will be required.
• Must maintain a valid driver’s license and good driving record as some travel may be required for production meetings with advertisers of the station.
NOTE: This job description contains the basic requirements for the position and is NOT intended to be a complete list of responsibilities; other duties may be assigned.
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please mention you saw this job on Creative Jobs Central!