Get Unlimited job access and our daily jobs newsletter of Tv and Film Jobs In Albuquerque
Welcome to CreativeJobsCentral
Here is the job you're interested in:
3-5 Mid Level
Mon 11 Nov
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Find your dream jobTo apply to this job, just follow these steps:
1. View Job Description
2. Become a Member of CreativeJobsCentral
3. Apply to this Job
4. Search for More Jobs
CreativeJobsCentral brings you real, exclusive and verified jobs in the creative sector that only match your goals. You can connect with over 2000 jobs.
If you're looking for your dream job, you won't find a better place.
KRQE Media Group, a CBS Affiliate in Albuquerque, NM has an immediate opening for a Broadcast Engineer. In this position, you will operate, maintain, update and repair hardware and systems used for broadcasting and business operations for the station.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Installs and tests new systems and technical infrastructure for the station.
• Minimizes service interruptions at times of equipment and/or system failure by rapidly identifying and implementing solutions.
• Sets up and operates equipment and transmission links during outside broadcasts.
• Installs and maintains the IT network, switches, data backups, work stations and printers.
• Interprets and implements instructions and requests from other station personnel.
• Communicates with members of the engineering team and other teams to effectively resolve equipment and system issues.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS:
• Technical degree in Digital Electronics, Broadcasting, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
• Fluency in English.
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
• Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record.
• Minimum three years’ experience with digital electronics systems in a television broadcasting environment.
• Proficiency with computers, telephones, copiers, scanners, fax machines and other office equipment.
• Strong PC/MS Office experience.
• Experience with fiber connectivity, production setups, A/V routing and patching, audio equipment, graphics systems and editing systems.
• Experience with digital transmitters, microwave equipment, and other broadcast-related equipment.
• Significant experience evaluating, selecting, installing, servicing and maintaining broadcasting industry equipment and information technology systems.
• Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
Submit your resume online at: https://nexstar.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/nexstar
Job Req #: 1137
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please mention you saw this job on Creative Jobs Central!