Get Unlimited job access and our daily jobs newsletter of Photography Jobs In Atlanta
Welcome to CreativeJobsCentral
Here is the job you're interested in:
Online dating portrait photographer
3-5 Mid Level
Tue 18 Jun
Find your dream jobTo apply to this job, just follow these steps:
1. View Job Description
2. Become a Member of CreativeJobsCentral
3. Apply to this Job
4. Search for More Jobs
CreativeJobsCentral brings you real, exclusive and verified jobs in the creative sector that only match your goals. You can connect with over 2000 jobs.
If you're looking for your dream job, you won't find a better place.
Love Photography? What if you could get paid to help people find that 'someone special' online?
****** (VIDA) is a matchmaking agency that has been helping men and women meet their ideal match online since 2009. We have a constant flow of incoming clients who are looking for professional photos to make them look their best online. Because of that, we are looking to an experienced, dependable portrait photographer located in the Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Roswell or Atlanta Metropolitan area to join our team and work with our clients on a consistent basis.
- 5 years minimum experience in professional and candid outdoor photography.
- Great interpersonal communications (both with VIDA's team and clients)
- Have a background in taking informal portraits of adults from ages 20-60; including headshots, 3/4 body, and full length for online dating style ("lifestyle") photos.
- Since almost all photo shoots will take place outside, it's very important that you have experience shooting portraits in natural light and in a variety of outdoor locations.
- Ability to provide composition variety in depth of field.
- Have knowledge of fill flash.
- Must have a website and a first-rate portfolio to be accepted.
Responsibilities and Duties
When we have a client in your area who needs professional photos, we will need you to do the following for each photo shoot:
- Written correspondence with our clients to finalize details pre-shoot (including, but not limited to site location).
- Quick delivery of the product (upload raw images to our database) post-shoot.
- Arrive at the location on time and prepared to work outside.
- Engage with our clients to create a comfortable setting.
Own the following equipment:
- Professional Level Full Frame DSLR.
- Wide angle and a zoom lens.
- Powerful flash unit.
- Tripod and adjustable tripod head.
Our photo shoots typically include three wardrobe changes and take place at 1-2 locations. Site selection is key here, in that we need a variety of backgrounds. Our team can work with you on site selection if needed. For each outfit, we must see varying depths of field and diversity in the lineup.
Please mention you saw this job on Creative Jobs Central!