Get Unlimited job access and our daily jobs newsletter of Marketing Internships In New York
Welcome to CreativeJobsCentral
Here is the job you're interested in:
DIgital Marketing Intern
Sat 09 Nov
New York, New York
At Re-Bath, we handle every detail of your bathroom remodel from consultation and design to selection of quality products, removal and installation. Best of all, our licensed, insured Re-Bath teams typically complete projects in just a few days, not weeks. Design guidance. Quality products. Professional installation. Everything you need for the perfect bathroom, all from one bathroom remodeling company.
Find your dream jobTo apply to this job, just follow these steps:
1. View Job Description
2. Become a Member of CreativeJobsCentral
3. Apply to this Job
4. Search for More Jobs
CreativeJobsCentral brings you real, exclusive and verified jobs in the creative sector that only match your goals. You can connect with over 2000 jobs.
If you're looking for your dream job, you won't find a better place.
We are currently seeking a Digital Marketing Intern to join our New York office.
The Digital Marketing Intern will work on a range of projects in support of our Account Management teams. These projects will provide exposure to multiple facets of online marketing and analysis across different client industries, as well as experience with Google Analytics and advanced Excel. Projects may include:
* Competitive Analysis of ads and landing pages.
* Customer Persona Creation using data from Google Analytics.
* Google Analytics Multi-Channel Reporting (SEM, SEO, Display, Social, Mobile).
* SEM Query and Keyword Analysis.
* Excel / Dynamic Reporting.
ReBath, LLC will provide training, workspace, laptop and software for use in the office, and assistance in studying for the Google Ads Certification test exams. Successful candidates should bring these skills to the position:
* Strong communication skills – both written and oral.
* Detail oriented & organized.
* Familiarity with Excel.
* Willingness and ability to learn.
* Ability to consistently handle multiple tasks across multiple clients.
* Positive attitude and is a self-starter.
* Ability to handle changing priorities.
* Schedule: 30-40 hrs/week, 9am - 5pm, Monday - Friday.
* Paid internship: $22.15/hr.
* PTO, paid holidays, and accrued sick pay.
* Weekly lunch and free food and drinks in the office.
Please mention you saw this job on Creative Jobs Central!