Get Unlimited job access and our daily jobs newsletter of Education Jobs In Raleigh
Welcome to CreativeJobsCentral
Here is the job you're interested in:
Photography Instructor Abroad
0-1 Entry Level
Wed 06 Mar
Raleigh, North Carolina
Depends on experience
Broadreach is a leader in experiential programs abroad for middle school, high school, and college aged students. Over the past 26 years, more than 18,000 students have traveled with Broadreach to over 40 countries. Photography Instructors teach a course in Italy, Iceland or Panama. Our mission is to challenge students to broaden their perspectives through new experiences and environments, to inspire them to develop lifelong skills, to discover and explore their passions, and to empower them to reach beyond self-imposed limitations and take charge of their future.
Find your dream jobTo apply to this job, just follow these steps:
1. View Job Description
2. Become a Member of CreativeJobsCentral
3. Apply to this Job
4. Search for More Jobs
CreativeJobsCentral brings you real, exclusive and verified jobs in the creative sector that only match your goals. You can connect with over 2000 jobs.
If you're looking for your dream job, you won't find a better place.
****** instructors inspire students each day, foster personal growth and cultivate leadership development. They prioritize safety and are energetic role models who excel in building meaningful relationships with their students. Leading a ****** program is a fun, rewarding, and demanding position.
Our programs combine experiential teaching with practical application of skills, cultural activities, and service learning activities. In addition to teaching the curriculum, Photography Instructors work with their co-leader to supervise students 24/7, facilitate group dynamics, lead games, and other program tasks.
****** maintains a small group size of 12 students or less led by two instructors. Programs can be challenging for students and instructors, which makes a positive demeanor essential. Our strongest instructors are flexible, team players who excel in quickly changing scenarios, while maintaining a supportive, fun, and cohesive community.
· Master degree in related field of study (i.e. photography, videography, design, studio art, digital or interactive media, communication, etc.) required for Iceland and Panama. Strong background in photography required for Italy program.
· Experience teaching creative arts at the high school or college level.
· Experience facilitating a group and understanding group dynamic and conflict resolution concepts.
· Strong decision making and problem solving skills, able to work without direct supervision and adaptable to often changing, dynamic environments.
· Passion for mentoring and motivating students and fostering cultural learning.
· Physically fit and comfortable participating in outdoor activities such as hiking, rafting, rock climbing, snorkeling, etc.
· Demonstrated success working on diverse teams with a collaborative mindset.
· Great communication skills and a professional demeanor to serve as a ****** ambassador to our international partners throughout the world.
· Able to attend staff training in Raleigh, North Carolina in early June.
Preferred Skills & Experience:
· Significant international travel experience. Program leading experience ideal.
· Program leading or experience working with teens or young adults outside of the classroom.
· Open availability from early June to mid-August increases chance of placement.
· Some programs require a valid driver’s license and the ability to operate a manual vehicle.
Hear ****** students share their experience participating on an arts program with ******: https://www.go******.com/interests/photography/
To apply: please submit your resume and availability to www.******staff.com
Please mention you saw this job on Creative Jobs Central!