Get Unlimited job access and our daily jobs newsletter of Copywriter Jobs In Trenton
Welcome to CreativeJobsCentral
Here is the job you're interested in:
1-3 Junior Level
Mon 19 Jul
Trenton, New Jersey
List of fees included
Can you work from home
Find your dream jobTo apply to this job, just follow these steps:
1. View Job Description
2. Become a Member of CreativeJobsCentral
3. Apply to this Job
4. Search for More Jobs
CreativeJobsCentral brings you real, exclusive and verified jobs in the creative sector that only match your goals. You can connect with over 2000 jobs.
If you're looking for your dream job, you won't find a better place.
Join Our Team as a Technical Copywriter
Are you passionate about IT? Do you follow tech trends across a range of sectors? Do you enjoy researching challenging topics and can you communicate this information to your audience clearly and concisely? Are you a team player who’d like to work in a diverse, multinational, multicultural company handling clients and projects from all over the world?
If so, you’re in the right place!
Who is Atelier?
At ******, we pride ourselves on the ability to make complex tech topics accessible and engaging for our audience. We deliver B2B marketing that supports businesses in attracting and retaining clients. We meet the customer's needs by producing a copy that reflects their company’s profile and ethos. We craft tailor-made optimized content that targets audience values. We always strive to do better, and we always succeed!
What’s the job?
Atelier is seeking an enthusiastic and talented writer to help us create outstanding technical texts in various formats. We're on the hunt for someone who is comfortable turning complex IT-related topics into engaging, easy-to-understand copy.
Our technical copywriters focus on providing texts for various marketing campaigns. Formats might include:
- Body copy for marketing email campaigns
- Website and landing page content
- LinkedIn professional content and lead generation messages
Our aim is to enchant clients, customers and search engines.
What do you need to do?
As a technical copywriter, we expect you to:
- Familiarize yourself with your clients' products and services, the target audience and their competitors' activities prior to writing
- Create clear, persuasive, concise, original copy throughout the project
- Make sure each piece is error free. It’s essential that you proofread your work for spelling and grammar mistakes
- Keep up to date with developments and trends in modern technology
- Have a good understanding of technical terminology and concepts, and be able to summarize these clearly and concisely for your audience
Sounds good? Then Atelier wants you for our copywriting team!
What are the general requirements?
- An excellent knowledge and awareness of the English language (US) — native or near-native level
- Experience in writing (please, provide samples with your application)
- An ability to write concise, compelling copy
- Able to think and write creatively
- Able to work to strict deadlines without compromising on quality
- Strong research skills
- An eye for detail
- Desirable: a background in computer science or IT; copywriting experience
We are ready to consider candidates without experience, but language skills and a desire to learn are essential.
Why apply to become a technical copywriter at Atelier?
A rewarding role offering exciting career opportunities:
- Build long-term relationships with Atelier and our clients
- A steady workflow that fits your schedule
- Become involved with projects that match your expertise or interests
- A competitive rate of pay
- Build your portfolio and diversify your writing skills to develop your career and grow as a professional writer
I’m interested. What’s next?
Please, send your application to ***join for full access***.
NOTE: We only accept applications with a cover letter. In your cover letter, please specify:
- Your experience
- What differentiates you from other candidates
- Samples of your work
- Whether you would prefer to work part-time or full-time
Once we have received your application, we will send you a demo task to complete. Shortlisted candidates will then be offered an interview. Potentially, you could be writing for Atelier and our clients, therefore, we may ask you to complete an additional demo task and attend a second interview conducted by the client.
If you decide to take up an offer to join our team, training will be provided before you start work.
The salary is based on the number of copies written per month and varies depending on experience, qualifications, and the project you work on. You can find a list of fees below.
Application deadline: August 2, 2021.
If you’re hired for this role...
You’ll be working on exciting projects with a small but dedicated team. If you feel you are suited to this exciting and challenging role, please send us your application, and don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. We hope to hear from you very soon!
Technical Copywriter — terms and fees:
- We write technical copy for IT companies
- This is a remote position
- All work is completed on a same day turnaround basis
- Monthly salary depends on the number of copies completed
- The fee scale is as follows:
* 100-200 words — $4 / piece
* 300-400 words — $8 / piece
* 500-1000 words — $15 / piece
* 1000-1500 words — $30 / piece
* 2000+ words — $50 / piece
We look forward to growing together!
Please mention you saw this job on Creative Jobs Central!