Get Unlimited job access and our daily jobs newsletter of Copywriter Jobs In San Francisco
Welcome to CreativeJobsCentral
Here is the job you're interested in:
3-5 Mid Level
Tue 08 Feb
San Francisco, California
Request more info
Can you work from home
Accept visa applicants
Find your dream jobTo apply to this job, just follow these steps:
1. View Job Description
2. Become a Member of CreativeJobsCentral
3. Apply to this Job
4. Search for More Jobs
CreativeJobsCentral brings you real, exclusive and verified jobs in the creative sector that only match your goals. You can connect with over 2000 jobs.
If you're looking for your dream job, you won't find a better place.
At See’s Candies the key ingredient to our success is the dedication of our employees. It’s thanks to their passion and commitment that we remain a customer favorite, maintaining quality and integrity in all aspects of our business. The Copywriter has the unique opportunity to contribute their talent, energy and ideas as we make life a little sweeter, one piece of candy at a time.
To own, craft and champion the voice of See’s, ensuring consistent and error-free execution in all vehicles. Collaborate with the Creative team and project stakeholders to create effective, engaging copy that adds value to our brand story and resonates with the See’s customer.
1. Consistently deliver compelling original, on-brand copy for internal and external communications.
2. Manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
3. Collaborate with channel owners and team members to develop seasonal campaign messaging.
4. Create consumer-facing messaging for shops, website, customer service and human resources communications.
5. Provide guidance on voice and brand as well as support for social media and email.
6. Leverage customer data when writing copy to inform voice direction based on the media channel.
7. Develop and support employee communications as needed.
8. Edit and proofread to ensure copy accuracy and consistency across multiple channels
9. Responsible for identifying opportunities to enhance technology and innovation that will improve departmental effectiveness.
10. Completes special projects as assigned.
11. All See’s staff must be committed to the company’s core principles, and workplace values, including a demonstrated commitment to diversity and inclusion.
1. 3+ years of experience as a copywriter in an in-house retail or agency environment.
2. Exceptional writing skills and technical aptitude.
3. Strong strategic skills and attention to detail.
4. Exceptional multi-tasking capabilities.
5. Excellent communication skills and a “team player” mentality.
6. Degree in English, Journalism, Communications or related field; equivalent related work experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
7. Proven ability to learn new technologies quickly and manage change efficiently, proactively and in a positive manner.
See's is an EOE
See’s will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance #131192 and Los Angeles Municipal Code 189.00).
Please mention you saw this job on Creative Jobs Central!