Get Unlimited job access and our daily jobs newsletter of Copywriter Jobs In New York
Welcome to CreativeJobsCentral
Here is the job you're interested in:
Freelance Research Analyst
0-1 Entry Level
Tue 31 Mar
New York, New York
$15/hour based on flat-fee project work
Wonder is a new kind of knowledge service that makes your brain scalable. We provide instant access to the intellect and fact-finding skills of a distributed network of research analysts around the world to enable Fortune 500s, top-tier consulting firms and leading marketing agencies with strategic knowledge when they need it most.
Find your dream jobTo apply to this job, just follow these steps:
1. View Job Description
2. Become a Member of CreativeJobsCentral
3. Apply to this Job
4. Search for More Jobs
CreativeJobsCentral brings you real, exclusive and verified jobs in the creative sector that only match your goals. You can connect with over 2000 jobs.
If you're looking for your dream job, you won't find a better place.
****** is a new kind of knowledge service that makes your brain scalable. We provide instant access to the intellect and fact-finding skills of a distributed network of research analysts around the world to enable Fortune 500s, top-tier consulting firms and leading marketing agencies with strategic knowledge when they need it most.
We're now looking for bright minds to join our freelance research network! As a ****** Analyst, you'll choose where and when you want to work, learn about new topics, and develop useful professional skills. Best of all, you'll get paid for each research request you complete! ($15/hour based on flat-fee project work)
What you'll do:
- Conduct internet-based market research using public sources
- Write robust research briefs for clients at leading brands, consultancies, and ad agencies
- Earn while learning by answering a diverse range of questions like, ""What is the expected ROI on Ethereum mining"" and ""What are 5 new trends in online food ordering?""
Who you are:
- Demonstrated experience conducting internet research using public sources
- Fluent in English with professional writing experience
- Strong critical thinking skills
Why you'll love ******:
- Work from home on a flexible schedule
- Earn competitive pay ($15/hour based on flat-fee project work)
- Sharpen your analytical skills and build your resume
- Perform research for top global companies like: Procter & Gamble, Bloomberg Beta, PWC, Omnicom Group and WPP
- Join a network of like-minded people peers in an active global community of independent researchers
To apply, please continue to our online application available here: https://ask******.typeform.com/to/qunL2T?channel=tuq0nu033120
Please mention you saw this job on Creative Jobs Central!