Get Unlimited job access and our daily jobs newsletter of Copywriter Jobs In Duluth
Welcome to CreativeJobsCentral
Here is the job you're interested in:
Direct Response Copywriter
3-5 Mid Level
Mon 04 Oct
Tyler New Media is a multimedia company owned by a husband-and-wife team. The brand operates around providing surefire systems and strategies to take the profits of entrepreneurs to the next level. Paramount to the brand’s success is its two signature coaching programs, TSP Mastermind & Propel. These programs strategically focus on building and scaling black-owned businesses and helping them to reach six, seven, and eight-figure growth.
Find your dream jobTo apply to this job, just follow these steps:
1. View Job Description
2. Become a Member of CreativeJobsCentral
3. Apply to this Job
4. Search for More Jobs
CreativeJobsCentral brings you real, exclusive and verified jobs in the creative sector that only match your goals. You can connect with over 2000 jobs.
If you're looking for your dream job, you won't find a better place.
The Direct Response Copywriter will be responsible in initiating and connecting to our Customers in a collaborative environment. In this role, you will monitor and use the data to make marketing decisions for the company. It will also be your duty to write all sales copy, webinars, emails, swipe, ads, and messages related to the sales funnels and launch campaigns.
What You’ll Be Doing
• Create and edit original copy that is accurate, well-researched, and meets client/company needs and deadlines
• Ensure that all products are proofed and ready for delivery or posting
• Prepare files and concept boards for client review and presentation
• Coordinate with internal and external parties to learn about their content needs
• Assist in additional aspects of the creative or research processes to create cohesive, accurate, and actionable content
• Maintain consistent and compelling messaging according to each client’s brand guidelines
• Interpret creative direction and adapts points from creative briefs into persuasive copy concepts
• Write and edit high-engagement copy for a variety of projects (including print, email, webinars, and newsletter)
• Write copy for Facebook ads, google ads, landing pages, VSL’s & sales pages
• Craft and edit storylines for promotional campaigns
• Collaborate with all functions of marketing to develop a variety of marketing materials
• Come up and implement new marketing angles such as split-testing, headline optimization, and more
• Curiosity - You enjoy looking for information and not knowing the answers, but work hard to find the answers
• Strong bias for action and the ability to multitask and prioritize
• Ability to manage multiple projects at once with speed, delivering high quality output
• Impeccable spelling and grammar and ability to adapt to voice & tone
• Experience with basic sales funnel strategy
• You have proficient computer skills and capability to navigate online systems
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in marketing or communications
• 3+ years of marketing or copywriting experience
• Ability to work with Google Suite apps for business
What We offer
• A team of professionals with an open mind and a collaborative culture
• Growth opportunity working directly with our Founder & CEO
• Casual work environment.
• Medical, Vision, Dental and Life benefits
Equal Employment Opportunity
****** is committed to fostering diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made on the basis of business needs, regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Please mention you saw this job on Creative Jobs Central!