Get Unlimited job access and our daily jobs newsletter of Art Jobs In Chicago
Welcome to CreativeJobsCentral
Here is the job you're interested in:
Director of Programs
3-5 Mid Level
Wed 30 Jun
medical insurance covered at 85%; plus dental, optical, LTD, and STD at 100%. Additionally: 9 paid holidays, Earned Time Off time off/ 18 days in first year; 403b; Professional development to enhance experience, skills, and career.
Vibe of the office
# of employees
Average length of employment
Can you work from home
Accept visa applicants
Find your dream jobTo apply to this job, just follow these steps:
1. View Job Description
2. Become a Member of CreativeJobsCentral
3. Apply to this Job
4. Search for More Jobs
CreativeJobsCentral brings you real, exclusive and verified jobs in the creative sector that only match your goals. You can connect with over 2000 jobs.
If you're looking for your dream job, you won't find a better place.
Title: Director of Programs
Reports to: Executive Director
Position Type: Full Time: Salaried, Exempt
The Director of Programs is a newly created senior management position to implement and facilitate a high quality, integrated delivery of programs and services to A&BC’s various constituencies.
Managing all aspects of the Business Volunteers for the Arts® program
Team Development & Project Management
Curriculum Development, Training, and Assessment
This position will work with a wide range of constituents including creative organizations, volunteers, content experts, other art service organizations, and private and public sector community partners. A key directive will be to maintain the diversity of A&BC’s Art Partners and Volunteer portfolios and to keep up to date with trends that impact the changing business environment and how it impacts creative workers and organizations.
• A bachelor’s degree (or relevant experience) and minimum of 3+ years of nonprofit experience
• Track record of high outcomes in program management
• Demonstrated success in relationship management, leadership development and training, and evaluation. This may include paid and unpaid / volunteer and community work.
• Willingness to work with diversity frameworks and actively engage in ongoing learning about these frameworks.
• Proven ability to develop and grow high-yield relationships.
• Demonstrated superior project management skills.
• Able to infuse creativity and innovation into training and development curriculums.
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
• Experience with and understanding of the intersection of non-profit and corporate cultures.
• Able to work independently and within a team.
• Strong computer skills including database management. Knowledge of Salesforce program a plus.
• Knowledge of/experience with Chicago’s cultural and corporate environments a plus.
• Spanish speaking preferred.
Salary & Benefits:
Competitive salary and benefits package including medical insurance covered at 85%; plus dental, optical, LTD, and STD at 100%. Additionally: 9 paid holidays, Earned Time Off time off/ 18 days in first year; 403b; Professional development to enhance experience, skills, and career.
Chicago. At this time, this position will work from home with requirement to meet at least face to face once a week. Individual will be reimbursed $50 a month while asked to work from home.
A&BC is an organization committed to creating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Applicants from historically marginalized and/or excluded groups, including but not limited to people of color, members of the LGBTQIA+ community, and DACA recipients are encouraged to apply.
Send cover letter and resume to: ***join for full access***
In subject line: “Director of Programs”
Applications will be accepted until July 16, 2021.
All applicants will be contacted by July 23, 2021.
Please mention you saw this job on Creative Jobs Central!